NEW! The Optimum ULTRA Clay Towel helps maintain a clean & smooth surface! An evolution of the clay bar!
- USE BEFORE WAXING, BUFFING, & POLISHING
- TRULY CLEANS & SMOOTHS THE FINISH
- INCREASES GLOSS, DEPTH, & SHINE
- HELPS WAX & SEALANTS LAST LONGER
You can Wash, Clay and Wax in one step by washing with Optimum No Rinse, apply two (2) sprays of Optimum Car Wax per panel, use the Optimum Ultra Clay Towel to remove surface contaminants, and then use a Microfiber Drying Towel to dry the car.
DIRECTIONS FOR GENERAL USE:
1. Wash vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris
2. Spray Optimum No RInse (2oz to 1gal) on a small section of the vehicle (Alternatively, you can use Optimum Instant Detailer or Car Wax)
3. Gently rub the Optimum Ultra Clay Towel over the lubricated area until contaminants are removed and surface is smooth. Wipe area with a Microfiber Drying Towel. Continue in sections until the vehicle is fully decontaminated
4. Follow with Optimum Car Wax, Optimum Polish, or Opti-Seal
Prior to initial use rub Optimum Ultra Clay Towel on glass using clay lubricant. Inspect surface of Optimum Ultra Clay Towel before and during use. To clean the clay surface, spray clay surface with lubricant and wipe gently with hand. After repeated use, or if too much contamination is present, discard and use a new Optimum Ultra Clay Towel.
- Do not soak in liquid
- Do not squeeze or wring out
- Do not store laying flat on clay media surface
- Do not store wet in air tight containers
USE BEFORE WAXING: to remove surface contaminants